The impact of I Create’s programmes nationwide has been effective and heartening. Over 10,000 candidates have over the years attended our workshops and become enthused with the idea of pursuing their own business. Approx. one in five sooner or later has decided to take the big step and implement their wishes, and become self-employed in their own chosen field of entrepreneurship.
The change in heart often begins as a qualitative change in the course of thinking, and after a suitable gestation does bear fruit by way of quantitative numbers following their own direction. Ultimately, they realize the change brought about in their lives and the dignity gained by them through economic empowerment.
- Unemployed youth as job creators
- Rural entrepreneurs as job creators & role models
- Deserted and destitute women entrepreneurs
- Housewives turned entrepreneurs & job creators
- Abused women turned entrepreneurs
- Tribal and “dalit” entrepreneurs
- Owners and ceo’s of exceptional businesses